Our distance learning Combined Diploma qualification is designed to give you the best start in the fitness industry.
Perfect for those who cannot commit to our intensive or part-time options, you will complete your learning on our online portal where you will be guided through the practical elements and set assignments by our expert tutors.
You will be required to film your practical coursework and upload for assessment. Alternatively, you have the option to join a final assessment day with our intensive/part-time students if you prefer.
This qualification covers:
- Big 5 lifts
- Aerobic curves and intervals
- Roles and reaponsibilities of Gym and PT
- Designing a diet plan for analysis
- Exercise technique for machines
- Freeweights and bodyweight
- Stretching techniques
- Programme design rules and guidelines
- Programme design task
- Programme delivery in full
- Programme writing for assessment on scenario
- Client consultation process
- Movement Screening
- Fitness testing for static and dynamic tests
- Programme design based on results
- Training systems for advanced training
- Consultation and programme design and delivery
- Nutrition theory
- Small group training
- Small equipment training
- Group session design
Work full time in a health club
Become a freelance trainer in-home or in a health club
Offer nutritional guidance as part of your service
Set up your very own PT Studio
Take the next step in your career and be an expert in Level 4 Low Back Pain or Strength & Conditioning
How will I be assessed?
Multiple Choice Examination
Portfolio of Evidence