The MOD's Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) promotes lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces. Through this scheme, T2 is proud to offer our Combined Diploma to ex-service personnel who want to start a new career in the fitness industry at a discounted rate of £2,000.
Our Combined Diploma enables you to take your Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer qualifications consecutively, saving time and money on your fitness education.
Aimed at beginners, this package starts by equipping you with the fundamental knowledge and skills to become a competent gym instructor, before enhancing your expertise and practical delivery to become an exceptional Personal Trainer.
With additional modules on the business of Personal Training, this course will leave you feeling prepared and confident to start your own PT business or work in a health club environment.
This qualification covers:
- Big 5 lifts
- Aerobic curves and intervals
- Roles and reaponsibilities of Gym and PT
- Designing a diet plan for analysis
- Exercise technique for machines
- Freeweights and bodyweight
- Stretching techniques
- Programme design rules and guidelines
- Programme design task
- Programme delivery in full
- Programme writing for assessment on scenario
- Client consultation process
- Movement Screening
- Fitness testing for static and dynamic tests
- Programme design based on results
- Training systems for advanced training
- Consultation and programme design and delivery
- Nutrition theory
- Small group training
- Small equipment training
- Group session design
Work full time in a health club
Become a freelance trainer in-home or in a health club
Offer nutritional guidance as part of your service
Set up your very own PT Studio
Take the next step in your career and be an expert in Level 4 Low Back Pain or Strength & Conditioning
How will I be assessed?
Multiple Choice Examination
Portfolio of Evidence