Kettlebell Training CPD Certificate: Online Course
Become a Kettlebells Specialist with T2's online CPD course, accredited with 3 CIMSPA CPD Points.
Perfect for training clients virtually or in limited space with little equipment, Kettlebell Training is one of the most versatile and dynamic forms of exercise that can improve your client's strength, flexibility and cardiovascular health.
This Kettlebell Training course will give you the skills and knowledge to teach a range of clients to use this equipment safely and effectively, offering a fun and highly effective workout for people of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
Benefits of Kettlebell Training:
- Improves strength, flexibility, movement skills and proprioceptive control.
- Perfect for mobile trainers, it's portable and enables you to do a variety of exercises with one tool.
- For virtual training, it's an affordable tool for clients to invest in and will enable a great range of exercises from one piece of equipment.
- It helps to improve posture and prevent pain by working muscles in highly sedentary and desk working clients.
- It's highly time efficient as it helps to build muscle, improve cardiovascular fitness and is very metabolically expensive.
What will I learn?
Techniques for the ‘BIG-5′ Kettlebell exercises that form a foundation of any kettle bell programme.
How to use kettlebells within the structure of a PT session
How to structure group training
Exercise progressions and training systems specific to kettlebell training
Specialise in functional training using kettlebells as your main training tool
Deliver exercise classes to groups of clients
You must hold a minimum of a Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification.
How the course is delivered:
You will receive access to our Learning Portal where you are guided through a course manual and video tutorials. When you are ready for your assessment, you will upload a video recording and complete a workbook.
Our tutors are on-hand to provide support throughout your learning should you get stuck or have any questions.
How to Enrol
Once you purchase your course, a member of the team will be in touch to provide your access details for our learning portal.