6 months’ Elite mentorship with T2 Fitness Education founder Stu Gatherum
Starting your business can be very daunting, people can lack confidence and the knowledge to know what to do to get results.
T2 founder Stu Gatherum has been a successful personal trainer and entrepreneur since 2001. After being a PT for 7 years, he diversified into fitness education in 2008, eventually launching T2 Fitness Education in 2011. Furthermore, since 2016 Stu has also been involved in a power team that's created the syllabus behind Edufit.
To have someone guide you, challenge you and hold you accountable is sometimes what we need to keep us focused and on track. Whether you're brand new to the industry or feel you have lost your way, Stu can review your strategy, activities and plans to set tasks and help push you and your business forward.
The mentorship runs for 6 months. With this package, you will shadow T2 Elite sessions where you get to experiene the difference working with professional and elite athletes.
Each month, you will receive:
- 1 hour business consultation, strategy review and target-setting
- 1 hour shadowing of Stu and training a T2 Elite client, including professional sportsmen from football, boxing or MMA.
- 1 hour monitoring and feedback of one of your sessions*
- Email support for questions and trouble-shooting
This mentorship helps you to ensure you're focused on a plan, your customer experience is best practice and that you earn what it takes to break into the professional sports industry.
When you complete the mentorship, you will receive a 'T2 Endorsed' status, which shows your commitment to High Standards of Personal Training practice for you to use on your marketing materials.
This option you pay up front. If you would prefer to spread the cost of your mentorship, please email email@example.com for payment plans.
*Shadowing of client session is dependent on location which is to be agreed at time of enrolling. If your base is too far away, there is the potential to host sessions at T2HQ for Stu to shadow or for Stu to review video footage instead.
- The Mentee acknowledges that the purpose of providing mentoring is to assist mentees with their decision making process and not to provide advice on decisions the Mentee may take. The provision of mentoring services does not constitute financial, management or consultancy advice.
- The Mentor makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided to the Mentee. The Mentee is advised to take appropriate independent professional advice before acting on any information, suggestion or guidance given by the Mentor.
- The Mentor will not be liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) to the Mentee or to any third party for any loss, damage, cost or other liability arising out of or in connection with the provision of mentoring services to the Mentee. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability which results from fraud, or from death or personal injury caused by negligence.